Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kelly Rowland chucks up a deuce to Matthew Knowles


Looks like Kelly Rowland is finally getting it right and getting out from under Beyonce's shadow and her dad's shadow, Matthew Knowles, and getting on her own. According to Missxpose.com she's dipping to go to Simon Fuller, producer of American Idol. As much as I can't stand that show it does have some weight and is heavy. So I wish my favorite ex Destiny Child member the best... mmhmm.

PS. I miss her short hair =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally she'll get some exposure and marketing! Go Kelly...I'm waiting on the next CD.