Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drunken Negro Faces... I really hope something bad happens to this man



I saw this courtesy of Miss Xpose on her site and one of her avid readers Sassybear brought this to her attention... needless to say 1. as a black man I'm offended and 2. I hope hell and fire reign down on his ass. Oh NO I'm not overreacting.



Miss Xpose on this:

One of our loyal readers (Sassybear), told MissXpose about this disturbing article that hit the web. A bakery owner in Greenwich Village, NY was selling a cookie called “Drunken Negro Face” cookies which was supposedly in honor of our first black president, Barack Obama. Ted Kefalinos, the owner of Lafayette French Pastry, said he didn’t see anything offensive about the cookies. After the news broadcasted the story and customers called him with death threats, he apologized to his community for selling the racist cookies.

“Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, it was an innocent design that I created and it was nothing more than just a piece of art,” he told the local Fox News affiliate. I don’t believe he is sincere!

No comments: