Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Abuse...I don't get it specially with Chris Brown's bitchness



If y'all haven't read...let me say I just don't understand this:

As more and more comes out about Chris Brown and Rihanna, it seems February 8th wasn’t the first time he beat her ass. Us magazine hinted once before that there was a pattern of abuse, now TMZ and the National Enquirer say the same. According to TMZ...

LAPD cops interviewed Rihanna after the attack and she told them Brown had been violent toward her in the past and that the attacks were getting "more violent" as time went on.

And the Enquirer, via Media Take Out, says a source told them this...

Rihanna was applying makeup to her right eye, which I noticed looked puffy and discolored. Her friend said, ‘You’re eye looks [EXPLETIVE] up! He’s an [EXPLETIVE]! Why do you put up with him and let him hit you?’
“Rihanna told her, ‘It’s not his fault. When he hurts me, he’s a beast, but then he turns into my angel … He’ll hit me and then feel bad afterwards, but then he turns into the sweetest man and becomes my angel. He’ll cry like a little baby when he makes it up to me, and that’s the part I love.’”


Let me say I know why it happens why they say etc etc I just don't... get it. Not to mention this is another bad look for black males, specially famous black males.

Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt. Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving. Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.
Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you." According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.


Courtesy of WWTD

I used a decent sexy picture of Rihanna... who wants to see her face busted up again.

No comments: