Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ashley Dupre in People Magazine... here we go again..


Turns out "former" call girl Ashley Alexander Dupre isn't quite done whoring herself out yet. In the latest issue of People, Ashley gives her first interview about being ensnared in the FBI investigation that led to the resignation of her frequent client New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.

On the real Ashley:
"I am a normal girl. Everyone knows me as 'that girl,' but I'm not just 'that girl.' I have a lot of depth, a lot of layers."

On not knowing who Eliot Spitzer was:
"Some guys, they want to have conversations and really get to know each other. With him, it clearly was not like that. It was more of a transaction. Strictly business. I was there for a purpose – not to wonder who [he] could be."

On becoming a prostitute:
"This wasn't any different than going on a date with someone you barely knew and hooking up with them," she reasoned. "The only difference is I can pay my rent."

On how her mother found out:
Once the FBI told her they were looking into one of her clients, Dupré says she was forced to confide in her homemaker mother, Carolyn, that she was turning tricks.
"It was extremely painful for her," Dupré says, though "my mother wasn't angry. She was supportive."


My note: Silly broad Trix are for kids.

Courtesy of TheSuperficial.com

No comments: