Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Monday, November 3, 2008

News flash Paris Hilton: Guys only want u for sex, money and fame (DUH)


Look at Paris getting a clue... (Finally)


While in London filming Paris Hilton's British BFF, LongLegs HerpFoot sat down for an interview with News of the World where she discussed her love life, having kids and joining forces with Katie Price:

On relationships:
"Every other guy I've been out with has used me for money or sex - but in most cases they just want fame. It made it hard to trust people."

On Rick Salomon:
“I loved this guy for three years but he betrayed me. Rick’s a scumbag and I hate him. It was just the most horrible thing that’s ever happened to me. So humiliating and embarrassing. But at the end of the day, I didn’t do anything wrong.”

On her future with Benji Madden:
“I’m so relieved I don’t have to think about that now because I’ve found someone who loves me for me. Benji’s my best friend and I know he’d never hurt me. I’d love to start a family in the next year. And I want to get married before we have kids—I want three or four.”

On the Prince William rumors:
“I was sitting at my table, looked up and there was the Prince. I couldn’t believe it. People made out that he was flirting but he’s an absolute gentleman and wouldn’t do that. He just came over to introduce himself. He knew about my show and why I was in London so we talked about that for a while. He’s just a really sweet down-to-earth guy. So is Harry."

On clubbing with Katie "Jordan" Price:
“I consider Jordan as one of my friends. A lot of people say mean things about her but there’s a lot of jealousy out there. She warned me about the hangers-on but she was like my own private bodyguard and told all of them, ‘Leave her alone!’ She was really protective. I think she’s really smart and beautiful—but we only kissed on the cheek, nothing more than that because I have a boyfriend!”

Whoa whoa whoa. Anything I say about Katie Price is not out of jealousy. If I wanted to be like her, I've got two beach balls and a staple gun out in my garage. Just sayin'. In the meantime, Christ! Paris wants FOUR kids?! Good game, civilization as a whole. It's been real.

Coutesy of thesuperficial.com

No comments: