Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

R. Kelly tells Beyonce what it's like to be a boy


We all knew that somebody was going to come out with a rebuttal to Beyonce’s IF I WERE A BOY! Guess who did it, R. Kelly baby! R. Kelly issued a remix to Beyonce’s hit Monday, which is currently topping the UK Charts. Singing “You’re not a boy, so you don’t understand,” Kelly puts his stamp on the Toby Gad produced single. “So I go to the club with the guys and sometimes flirt with the girls.” “I should be able to roll out as long as I’m coming home to you,” Kelly continues attempting to cover a man’s perspective. While Kelly sings about being a guy who says “I am not a perfect man” for the majority of the song, he does take aim at being a girl for a brief moment. “If I were a girl. I wouldn’t play games.” Listen:


Courtesy of Missxpose.com


PS. Good thing she's not a boy cause she wouldn't know how it feels to piss on someone lol! I'm playing!

No comments: