Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Damnit Oprah you do that damn thing!



I came across this on one of my favorite people's blogs to read, Miss Xpose... I gotta say it gave me a little chuckle, thumbs up to Oprah.





Okay! Hopefully this stirs some debate on Missxpose’s blog today because I gotta know what you think!

So on Friday’s episode of Oprah, the talk show host, who is now a Twitter fan, wanted to address two issues brought on by Tweeples! One being if she rocks a hair weave! I of course thought she would say yes!

I know Oprah has a very nice bouncy thick hair, but I am almost certain that she occasionally wears a weave or a “half wig”! Oprah defended her hair and told her Tweet Fans that she does NOT wear a weave! “This is not a weave, this is my hair,” Winfrey announced, before putting up a photo of herself with pre-pressed and pre-curled hair. Best friend and Friday co-host Gayle King yelled “Yowzer!”


Then the aerial shot to show that she's got her own dome roots.



Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: