Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Monday, April 13, 2009

I had to put this up... cause it's to funny




Other than the fact that 1. Kanye West isn't attractive 2. Kanye always looking beat the fuck up when he's with his girl in public it seems 3. Amber Rose's outfits are half retarded it seems most the time and 4. his girl is currently bald as hell what more is there to say about this pairing of women. Don't get me wrong I like some of Ye's work but his attitude is a bit extreme though he does a lot of good protege work for younger artists. That said... I came across this at Miss Xpose's site when I just was glancing at a picture and reading this HAD me dying and I had to put this up... thanks Miss Xpose...

Via Baller Message board:
“A friend of mine in Philly is friends with Miss Amber and claims that Amber is tired of Kanye. She says that Kanye calls her looking for Amber when he can’t reach her himself. My friend says that Amber says there is no more chase. Kanye tells Amber how many girls would die to be in her place and tells her to do this and that. She also says Kanye wakes Amber up and says, ‘I’m ready to have sex.’ He is a nympho Amber says ”


Quote courtesy of missxpose.com
(Photo by Francois Durand/Getty Images)

No comments: