Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What the #%@#%@ Cassie... lay off that syrup




I was chilling and talking to my home girl DJ Syn City (google her y'all!) she brought up Cassie's new hairdo saying she wanted to do that cut (joking) and I was like nah I ain't seen it. Shortly after that I seen that picture I was like..."WTF MATE!" I don't know what here issue is. I did read and come up on this picture at Miss Xpose's site and she was talking about a tweet she saw from Diddy...
Well, I was in for a big surprise. Cassie went for more of a ROCK star look and she’s loving it. Apparently, Diddy does too. Diddy twitted “I Love when people say f%#ck the world and take risks, shout at to Cassie Ventura…”!
Courtesy of Missxpose.com

I got that same tweet from Diddy not knowing what fuck his spastic ass was talking about (he goes hard on the Twitter lol all good though). I'm telling it's a damn mess and I'm not a fan of it. There's something to be said for being you, doing you, and being an individual aaaaaaaaaaaand something to be said about being on that syrup talking crazy and doing stupid shit. I'm done on my rant... but he big ups to her she did her thing I mean hell she can shave half her head Kanye is with a fully bald woman (sex would be weird though).




PS. That ring she got on is no joke.

No comments: