Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cam's dismantling the team, sells Juelz contract


Since Cam’ron has been laying low, Juelz Santana and Jim Jones became the face of the Diplomats/Dipset movement. Well, although Cam’ron has been hard to pin down, he is making BIG moves…Cam’ron recently sold Juelz Santana contract to Def Jam for $2 Million. Like Jim Jones, Juelz also distanced himself from his former mentor.

In an email posted on Miss Info’s website, Juelz had this to say about his contract being sold to Def Jam:

“A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!” he stated. Although he said that it was “still Dip Set 4 life,” he followed by addressing his relationship with Killa Cam.

“I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.”

“Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (’the Reagan Era’),” he revealed

“I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal,” he continued. “Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang).

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: