Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Master P becomes P. Miller


Percy Miller released a statement yesterday saying he will no longer answer to the rap moniker Master P.

“I’m changing my name because Master P is who I used to be. I call it my childhood and P. Miller marks my manhood. I wouldn’t change my past because it’s groomed me to be the man I am today. People grow mentally and spiritually through life experiences, but when you come from hip-hop it’s almost impossible to move past the stereotypes associated with it. I’ve branched out into so many different arenas that range from being the first African-American to have a clothing line at Wal-Mart, to writing books, and speaking on Capitol Hill, but all that gets overshadowed because I come from the hip-hop industry. There’re a lot of people out there, who are afraid to grow up and change, but I’m not and P. Miller is the evolution of me, Percy Miller the entrepreneur, the business man.”

Courtesy of missxpose.com

No comments: