Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, September 11, 2008

50 Cent says Lil' Wayne was in his Candy Shop


Soooo…50 Cent is really feelin’ some type of way about rappers rippin’ him off. In an interview with Rollingstone, 50 said that rappers like Lil Wayne stole his style to create their own hit song. He said, for example, Lil Wayne bit his Lollipop line…“‘Lollipop’ is ‘lick lick lick lick it like a lollipop,’” 50 told Rolling Stone, continuing “And ‘Candy Shop’ is ‘I’ll take you to the Candy Shop/ I’ll let you lick the lollipop.’”

50 says that he is coming out with his solo project “Before I Self Destruct” later this year. He revealed that he doesn’t have to listen to whats out there to create a hit song. “I’m not really listening to anyone else’s records,” 50 said. “I’m in another space where I gotta make what I’m excited about.” “[Other rappers] can take what I’ve done for the last five years and do their version of it and be successful with momentum,” he added. “Meanwhile, I have to reinvent the wheel.”

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 is so sad.

Anonymous said...

myspace.com/goucla25