Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, September 11, 2008

O'Connell is a jackass!! (lol)


Jerry O’Connell is looking for forgiveness from his wife for calling her HUGE on national tv. The actor is married to wife Rebecca Romijn who is pregnant with twin girls right now. He joked about her growing size on a late-night talk show on Friday…and regrets he even said anything.

“I regret calling my wife ‘huge’ on Conan O’Brien,” O’Connell tells PEOPLE. “I meant to say that there are specific areas of my wife that are larger than normal and growing every day. All other portions of my wife are quite petite. I apologize to her and will be coming home with flowers.” (nice cover up Jerry!)

Rebecca and Jerry’s twins are due this winter.

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: