Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ciara is sizzling still over Vibe "pics"


Ciara is still fussing over those Vibe nude pics. In an interview with MTV she says that she really had underwear on during the photo shoot. It’s “very, very upsetting and somewhat misleading,” she told MTV News.

Vibe Editor-in-Chief Danyel Smith tells a different story. She said that Ciara was completely nude for the shoot and the whole thing was her idea! Who’s lying here man!

“I have so much respect for Ciara, and Ciara was so happy when she pitched this idea to us, and the photos are actually striking and beautiful,” Smith said during an interview with New York’s KISS-FM. “It was pitched to me in a way that it was time [for her] to grow up and be beautiful and be free and be all the things she wanted to be.”

Ciara said that the photo shoot was suppose to celebrate “human form”. She explained that after the pictures were taken of her, she felt great, but when she saw the end results on the printed magazine she realized that something was missing….HER UNDERWEAR! LOL

“When I saw the pictures, that wasn’t what was discussed or what we were going in to do, so that definitely bothered me,” she told MTV. “I think the body is something beautiful, and I wanted to celebrate that. And unfortunately, it wasn’t exactly what it was in the photo shoot, and I’m looking forward to moving forward.”

What I don’t understand it, how come the artist don’t PROOF the pictures before they are put in the magazine. If I go on a photo shoot, you better believe that I need to see the “touched up” end result before it is printed on any publication. Something is FISHY here!

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: