Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Amy Winehouse got on that crack and called Kanye out



During Amy Winehouse’s performance at the Glastonbury Festival on Saturday, she yelled out some not so nice words about Kanye West to millions of fans in the audience. The “Rehab” singer was in the midst of praising the presence of Glastonbury’s headlining act, Jay-Z, when she told the crowd: “Imagine if it was a c**t like Kanye West- ‘C**ts like Kanye’ should be his next album title!” WTF? MTV News was there to capture the reaction of Jay-Z after she blurted her obscenities.

“She said something about Kanye late on (in her set) but I didn’t hear it and I don’t agree with it. He’s my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-a-fella (records) right now,” said Jay. “I guess I should hook them up because he’s a great guy too. I don’t know what the problem is- I don’t know where that (comment) came from.”

Kanye West has laughed off Amy Winehouse’s scathing comments about him — insisting he must have “really made it” if the troubled singer hates him.

Courtesy of www.missxpose.com

No comments: