Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fredro Star tells us about Brandy's Terror Dome!


WOW! This is crazy. Rapper Fredro Star totally XPOSED R&B Singer/Actress Brandy! The Rapper, turned actor, who played on a couple of episodes of Brandy’s hit sitcom, Moesha, recently spoke about his relationship with Brandy with C.O.D. DVD. Check out what he had to say about her:

Interviewer: [Brandy] was your chick at one time right?

Fredro: NEVER

Interviewer: So you were just smashing that?

Fredro: Nah, I never f*cked her. The head was good though. The head was crazy …. I never hit it though.

When I was trying to hit it she was f*cking with Wanye (of Boyz to Men). But Ray J’s my n*gga, Brandy’s my n*gga. It was a good time, man. Moesha was good.

Interviewer: She’s the one who co-signed for you for the role on Moesha.

Fredro: Yeah, she saw me in a movie I made with Rhea Pearlman called Sunset Park. All she would watch every day was - Sunset Park. So she kind of had an obsession over me. But for $25,000 an episode it was cool for me. That was good money.

Courtesy of missxposed.com

No comments: