Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Travis Barker...hmm Kim Kardashian or Shanna Moakler


So we hear that Shanna Moakler, the on and off again wife of Travis Barker, got into a catfight with Kim Kardashian at Carmen Electra’s party at the DKNY Jean Beach House in Malibu this past weekend. Partygoers said that Shanna threw a drink in Kim’s face and called Kardashian a “Whore”. A lil history for you…Kim Kardashian used to model for “Famous Stars and Straps” which was a clothing line ran by Shanna’s ex-husband Travis Barker. Shanna said that Kim wanted more than just to model for Barker…

“She was sending him text messages and e-mails, and this was when Travis and I were working on [staying together],” Moakler told Page Six. “When it happened, I asked her, ‘What are these e-mails?’ She had no answers for me. She was blatantly disrespectful.”

Shanna said if she knew Kim would be at the party, she wouldn’t have showed up. “I was going to leave, but I’m a human being. I get upset. I wasn’t drunk, and I confronted her. She ruined my marriage and my family. If I get passionate about it, they call me crazy,” Moakler said. Reggie Bush tried to calm the two down, but Shanna called his girl a “whore” and revealed that she was trying to have sex with Travis Barker secretly.

Read the rest of the story here.

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: