Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rumor Alert! Rumor Alert! Bun in Badu!??!!?


By illseed

DISCLAIMER:


All content within this section is pure rumor and generally have no factual info outside of what the streets have whispered in our ear. Read on.

UH OH—ERYKAH BADU MIGHT BE PREGNANT!

ILLSEED EXCLUSIVE! I love how people use the word "exclusive" so here is my time to use it. Erykah Badu is pregnant, according to sources! Now, I am told this is rock solid, but in the name of "allegedly," let's say it is very possible and highly likely. From what I hear, this is her third child and the father is none other than Jay Electronica, the super hip new dude on the Hip-Hop block. He can rap, he can produce in just one show.

He's also done work on the new Nas album and he's already appeared on magazine covers with his boo. Well, this is Badu's third baby by a rap artist. I have to say, her track record is flawless. Andre 3000, The D.O.C. and now Jay Electronica. Now, this is his first child, from what I heard. Who doesn't love E. Badu? I wish I could have a baby with her, but I am not even worthy of such an honor. Congrats to these two (if this is in fact true).

For more on illseed's column go here

Courtesy of allhiphop.com

No comments: