Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tila with a slap in the face on the finale



The finale of Tila Tequila’s “A Shot at Love 2″ aired on MTV last night. Tila chose female finalist Kristy over potential boyfriend Bo. Bo was cleary hurt when Tila dimissed him. “I’ve been calling Tila my girlfriend for a long time now,” he said. “I really do love Tila.” He was heartbroken but gracious when he didn’t get a key, telling her, “You always got your Bo-bear.” When Tila surprised Kristy with the “key” to her heart, she was surprised herself as Kristy refused the key. “You love that I’m honest and that I’m true to my feelings and true about who I am,” she said. “If I take this key I’m not being true.” DAMN! “Why would you do that now?” Tila asked. “Why would you put me through all this process? … I feel humiliated.” Kristy did let Tila know earlier in the show that she was unsure of her feelings because she never had an “experience” with a woman before. WTF? Why even go on the damn show?

Kristy said, “I am 120 percent sure of my feelings for you, but I am unsure about my experience with women. I’ve never done this before. I’m so scared to hurt you.”

Well, Tila who always said that “No matter what, I’m going to be the one breaking someone’s heart,” ultimately got her heart broken…which I guess leaves room for another season of “A Shot of Love” (3).

After the show was over, Kristy said , “It would be a lot easier if she didn’t choose me.”

Watch the recap:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid416421276?action=rss

Courtesy of www.missxpose.com

No comments: