Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

D. Wade kinda says a wee bit about the "martial problems"


Early this year we told you that Dwayne Wade and his wife Siovaughn split up. But Dwade never really confirmed it. The media speculated that the couple were going thru some rough times because shortly after Dwade and Siovaughn had their second child, Siovaughn moved back to Chicago (her hometown) and never returned. Well Dwayne Wade opened up a lil’ about his marital situation.

During an interview with the Associated Press, Dwade [asked] that the public respect his privacy regarding his divorce:

“I keep my personal life my personal life,” Wade said. “You try to keep it as private as you can. When things leak out, it’s not always the truth. Some is. All you can do is continue being who you are. A lot of things have come out about me, and people are going to think what they want to think. But at the end of the day, no one knows what’s happened in my life to get to the point where me and my wife, our family, not being together.”

As you may know, Dwade and his wife were grade-school sweethearts and got married before he entered into the NBA. We are not sure what happened or if there was any infidelity involved, but Dwade has been linked to females from Hoopz to Gabby Union.

Court records indicate that the divorce process began late last year.

“When the time comes, I will make one statement and that’s it,” Wade said. “Like anyone else, I want my privacy respected.”

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: