Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Friday, October 24, 2008

Who am I madder at? Canada or Gabriel Aubry


I don't really put personal feelings out here much but let me say something... I love Halle Berry... no I LOVE HALLE BERRY. I can't explain it in as many words via text. Anyways I'm disgusted... it's like taking the Mona Lisa out of the Louvre and putting in a museum in Russia (I still love you Russia). Also I'm not a gay man by any means but fuck sake Gabriel Aubry is one pretty motha, hence why he stole my Halle.

The Montreal Gazette reports:

A small town in the Laurentians just got a little more beautiful. Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry and her Montreal partner, model Gabriel Aubry, have bought a house in St. Hippolyte, Que.

The million-dollar home, which the Hollywood star and her boyfriend reportedly bought several weeks ago, sits on 63 acres of land overlooking Molson Lake.

Aubry, who is the father of Berry's daughter, grew up near Montreal and his parents still live in the suburb of Laval.

"It feels great, Aubry said. "Anything we can do in our own hometown is always a good feeling.

Note: I love my momma and pops too but I don't need to be moving places they make mucho dinero buy a condo.

More pictures of Halle just being fine as hell:





Courtesy of TheSuperficial.com

No comments: