Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Neyo don't beef he just a lova sorry Yung Berg


When Ne-yo was asked during a recent interview about his response to Yung Berg’s diss, he simply said that beefing is not his thing. “Response for what?” he said about going back at Berg. “That ain’t my lane, dude. I don’t beef. I don’t do that. That ain’t my thing. I don’t do dis records. I don’t do beef. I don’t do any of that blogs talking about cats. I don’t do that. That ain’t my thing. I’m a grown man. I got money to make.”

Neyo goes on to say, “I can’t work with people that’s doing this for the fame element or the money element,” …”I think that’s what’s destroying music. You got cats out here that are copycatting and doing stuff that’s popular. You know, doing it because that’s what’s in right now, whatever the case may be — but basically what you’re doing is killing music. You’re killing the creative element of what this is, which was the basis of this whole thing, which is self-expression.”

Courtesy of Missxpose.com

No comments: