Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rick Ross says that he didn't try to hide his past... (Hahaha)


This is no newsflash to anyone who has two eyes and can see clearly the corrections officer in the photo that Rick Ross once denied (okay, so maybe not an outright denial, but a definite answer of the it-wasn’t-me sorts) was him. But he recently said the following in a recent interview with Don Diva magazine.

“Yes. It’s me…I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my cds. My company has my SS#. I could’ve put a company name… I done been up and I done been down and that’s what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that’s first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation… When I’m making my music and I’m talking about blow, it’s because I did it. When I say that I’m rich off cocaine, it’s because i did it. Those are the street principals that apply.”

A few months ago, I would have loved this. I’m so over it now.

Courtesy of kimosorio.com

No comments: