Disclaimer

Please note some of Voodoo Radio's content may not be suitable for people under the age of majority in respective jurisdictions. If you are under age or offended easily, please navigate away from the site.

Voodoo Radio Podcast

Friday, October 24, 2008

Who's the bigger dolt: Mylie Cyrus, Her dad or her boyfriend?


Honestly sometime I wonder about Hollywood and how being rich and famous would be great! Then I see some of the crazy ass folks doing something or better yet their kids and those kids significant others to top it off. I don't know who's the bigger idiot Mylie, Billy Ray, or this fool, her BF in the pictures.

PS. Do note, I don't understand the white boy shirtless running around with other shirtless men thing. I'm sorry but that's a bit rainbow with it.





Images courtesy of Bauer Griffin

No comments: